Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Name Is Annie. I'm a Workout Clothes-aholic.

I'm not going to lie.  I like workout clothes.  It's an addiction really.  I've considered starting a group called Workout Gear-Aholics Anonymous.  We could have meetings and talk about the steps we need to take in order to stop hoarding exercise clothes.  You guys, I own 14 pair of workout pants and 4 pair of regular pants.  My tank top situation is even worse (like, WAY worse).  But since I don't plan on breaking the habit anytime soon, let me share with you my 3 favorite items.

Actually, I think I've mentioned this one before.  Probably because I literally live in this tank top.  It's Lululemon's 105 F Singlet in their silverescent fabric.  It's one of those items I see EVERYONE wearing, and I totally get why.  It's THAT amazing.

These pants???  I have no words to describe my love for them.  They are so super soft, but not at all thick (which might not be ideal if you're into running outdoors right now).  My favorite thing about them is the pockets.  They have side pockets and back pockets that make them look like jeans.  They are great for sweaty workouts but they are also cute to wear during the day.  They can be dressed up or down.  I have them in pink, blue, and grey.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.  You can find them at Impact Fitness.


Shoes are tricky for me.  I've had lots of knee problems in the past because of crappy shoes.  I tried these XR Mission Trail Runners by Salomon about 18 months ago and I'm currently on my 3rd pair.  My husband finally went and got himself the men's version of these and has liked them as much as I do.  I'll need something a little bit lighter when I start running more, but for shorter runs, trail runs, or gym workouts, these are stellar.


Please.  Share with me your faves.  But don't be surprised if I show up at the gym wearing them in the near future.  I need to seriously consider that support group idea.

3 comments:

  1. I might need to join your club. My solution... I can't even shop for the stuff anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I was just telling my husband I have the same problem. It will be my birthday in a few days, and I have managed to do a lot of shopping. So far the situation is as follows: exercise clothes (5), regular clothes (1). Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete