Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spicy Feta and Spinach Omelet

Another awesome power lunch.  This would work for breakfast too, but my mornings are not usually very conducive to omelet making. I LOVE days when I have enough time in the afternoon to actually cook myself lunch.  Try this if you ever have a lazy afternoon and a hankering for eggs.

Spicy Feta and Spinach Omelet
3 organic eggs or 5 organic egg whites
big handful of spinach
1-2 Tablespoons feta
1/4 cup salsa
salt & pepper to taste

Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl and pour into pre-heated frying pan. Let cook for 5 minutes.  Carefully add spinach, feta, salsa, salt and pepper to 1/2 of the omelet.  When the omelet seems firm, fold in half and flip over.  Cook on each side for 1-2 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Looks really yummy. I've never added feta to an omelet before. Will have to try this.

    By the way, I bought some Muscle Egg last week. Life. Changing. I love it so much! A big thanks for the recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - Muscle Egg is TOTALLY life changing. Seriously, I tell people about it all the time and the ones who actually go for it say exactly the same thing. I wish that company would give me a freaking commission or something; ). So glad you love it.

    ReplyDelete